How does Sellr handle importing an exporting customer data?
Sellr has the option to import and export customers. You may be migrating to Sellr and want to add your existing customer data to you Sellr database, or you may need to export a list of customers for use with a different system or to create a type of guest list.
How do I import customers into my Sellr account?
- In the drop down menu click 'Marketing' > 'Contacts' > 'Import Contacts'.
- Copy your customer data into the field provided, the data must be in the following format 'email,title,firstname,lastname,phone'. There is an example in the screenshot below:
- Choose how the data is imported, choose a name for the list of imported customers then click import.
How do I export my customer data?
- In the drop down menu at the top of the page click 'Marketing' > 'Customers' > 'Export Customers'.
- Choose the type of customers to export and click the 'Export' button.
- It may take a minute or two for the list to compile. Click the download link to download a CSV file with all the customer data.