Learn about Shipping Methods
Setting up different shipping options is an important part of selling online. With Sellr you can create several different shipping methods each with different prices so your customer can select what works best for them or you can create shipping methods with different prices for different regions, you can even have different shipping methods for different postcodes.
SellR offers 6 main shipping types...
- Basic Shipping lets you give each of your products a shipping price and as customers add items to thier basket that shipping price is added onto the shipping total
- Weight Based Shipping calculates the shipping price based on the weight of the products currently in the basket. You give each product a weight value and specify how much shipping should cost if the customers basket weighs a certain amount
- AutoCalc is for our US merchants. If you have an account with UPS, USPS or FedEx in the US then you can enter your account credentials and your website will automatically show all the relevant shipping options and prices
- Stepped Shipping will add a specific value to the shipping price each time any product is adde to the basket
- Fixed Shippng will simply set the price of shipping at a specfic value and it will never change
- Price based shipping changes the cost of shipping based on the sub-total value of the basket
There are various other options you can configure while setting up your shipping method, you can find out more about those options by clicking here