How can I accept payments on my Sellr website?
You will need to attach a payment processor to Sellr in order to accept payments. A payment processor is often called a payment gateway and they will process the customer's credit card for you and transfer the funds to your account. There are several payment processors you can add to your account. It's really easy to integrate them into your Sellr account!
What Payment Gateways can I add to Sellr?
Sellr integrates with any PayPal account. You don't need any kind of special PayPal account as any account should work with Sellr, if you are unsure then consult PayPal support. Sellr supports PayPal Express and PayPal Pro.
PayPal Express: This is a really good way to accept PayPal payments as the customer simply logs onto their PayPal account and their details are sent to Sellr. There is no need for the customer to enter their name and address on Sellr. This is the one to use as an additional payment option if you are using a different payment gateway to accept card payments - or if you only want to accept PayPal payments on your website. There are no monthly fees, no setup fees and no cancellation fees with Express Checkout.
PayPal Website Payments Pro: All-in-one payments solution that gives you the benefits of a merchant account and gateway plus the advantage of PayPal Express Checkout. Website Payments pro enables you to accept debit and credit card payments directly on your website, over the phone, fax, bank transfers and mail orders. You can also accept PayPal, giving you access to more than 140 million account holders globally and more than 15 million in the UK alone. When paying by card, your customers will not know that they have used PayPal, they will pay using a RomanCart page that you can customise to look just like your website. There are no setup fees and no cancellation fees with Website Payments Pro.
PayPal Powered by Braintree
Braintree lets you accept credit and debit cards and PayPal on multiple devices with no setup or monthly fees. Braintree easily lets you accept credit cards, debit cards and PayPal with a click and lets you accept payments from all over the world. If you use Braintree then you can improve customer conversion with PayPal One Touch. Achieve PCI DSS v3.0 SAQ-A compliance using Hosted Fields functionality for card detail collection.
ePDQ Card Payment Interface (CPI) is Barclaycard's end-to-end solution for processing card payments online. A world class, secure service for card authorisation and settlement that lets you trade online quickly, easily and safely. ePDQ has several key features...
- Accepts all major debit and credit cards
- Processes telephone and mail order transactions
- Dedicated UK based customer support team
- Flexible settlement options
- Simple integration
- PCI DSS compliant
SagePay provides a fully secure, PCI compliant, online processing platform and ensures maximum uptime.
Other key benefits to your business include:
- All major card schemes are supported
- Real-time or batch authorisation
- Delayed settlement, repeat and refund options
- Multi-currency payments
- Mail order Telephone order system is included with our e-commerce products
- Fully customisable payment pages
- Real-time reporting
- 7 days a week support
- Maximum security of transaction processing and data storage
- Extensive fraud screening options including: 3rd Man, AVS, CV2, Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
WorldPay is the payment gateway provided by RBS. Key features include...
- Accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal
- Secure your payments with our fraud screening to help protect you and your customer
- Offer more ways for customers to pay with Virtual Terminal and Pay by Link
- Manage your invoices and transactions with our simple online reporting tools
- Set up recurring payments and subscription-based payment plans for your customers
- Accept payments in over 116 currencies
- Our payment processing systems are compliant with PCI DSS industry security standards
- Flexible pricing plans